- 4-stage hospital-type air filtration and purification
- Ideal for 300-600 square foot spaces
- Adjusts fan speed automatically according to the air quality of the room
- Removes 99.97% of airborne particles with HEPA filter and antimicrobial treatment
- Captures the airborne flu virus
- Carbon filter takes care of odors
- Features Aera+™ Mode for allergy and cold/flu seasons
- An ultra-quiet operation to avoid disturbances
The AeraMax Air purifier is an efficient 4-stage hospital-type filtration that cleans the air in large spaces ranging from 300-600 square feet. This specific air purifier features The Smart Sensor™ which automatically adjusts the fan speed according to the air quality of the room. It also has the HEPA filter with an antimicrobial treatment that removes 99.97% of airborne particles. The AeraMax air purifier for room would be perfect for large rooms such as a conference room or the living room. It will keep the air clean and crisp for your breathing comfort even when it’s allergy and cold/flu season proving to be a great air prurifier for room
How it works
The four stages of purification:
- Large particles, household odors, pet odors, cooking odors, and cigarette smoke is captured by the carbon filter.
- The HEPA filter safely removes 99.97 percent of airborne particles even as small as 0.3 microns. These particles may be pollen, ragweed, and other allergens as well as viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander, and cigarette smoke.
- Built-in protection from odor-causing bacteria, mildew, and fungi by the help of The AeraSafe antimicrobial
- Last but not least, airborne pollutants are removed by the PlasmaTRUE technology which creates an ionized field providing you with clean and fresh air