Dogs have been the first pet humans ever knew, and they remain the best pet for many of us. Having a furry companion who is always great to cuddle and to run adding colors of happiness to your life. But there are people out there, which lack such luxury only because they are allergic to dog hairs, danders and odor. For them, breathing air with the dog-related allergen can be a challenge, something which normal room fresheners can’t fight. There are some cleaning methods that do help to get rid of pet odor but typically these are only quick fixes. For this, it is better to look for great air purifiers that can remove pet hair, smell and danders from the air.
Following are such great air purifiers, which fit your requirement:
Rabbit Air Minus2 Pet
MinusA2 SPA-700A air purifier by Rabbit Air features state of the art HEPA filter, also called BioGS HEPA. Its six-stage purification and deodorization process can easily remove most of the dog odor. With a great artistic design and wall-mounting capabilities, MinusA2 looks great. It packs the following features too:
- It can cover large rooms or areas up to 700 sq ft.
- The customized air filter for pets removes all dog danders and hairs.
- The pre-filters on Minus A2 are washable.
- BioGS HEPA filter can remove 99.97% of common allergens and particles from the air. This includes mold, dog hair, dust mite, pollen, etc.
- The charcoal-based filter can remove most of the unwanted chemicals.
- A negative ion generator freshens the air.
- It is priced at $500 – $600 and comes at the five-year warranty.
B-1000 by O-Ion can be a new player in the air purifier industry, but it is one of the best air purifiers to remove pet allergens. O-Ion B-1000 comes with following great features:
- Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation(UVGI) technology used in O-Io B-1000 can kill all types of germs, viruses, bacteria, etc. and sterilizes the air.
- Electrostatic Ionizer Purification technique removes particles and allergens like mold, smoke, pet dander, dust, door, etc., of up to 0.1-micron size.
- Ozone power and Carbon filtration reduces odors, absorb pollutants, and freshens the air.
- It can cover rooms of an area up to 500 sq ft.
- B-1000 works quietly too.
- It is also affordable at $50 regarding its pretty decent specifications.
LV-H132 by Levoit is another good deal for a Pet air purifier. It doubles up as a night light too, and with its compact size, it can be kept as a showpiece. Levoit LV-H132 has the following features:
- Its 3 stage filtration technique consists of a true HEPA filter, a washable pre-filter, and activated carbon filter. All these can remove 99.97% of dust, smoke, pollen, mold, and most importantly pet danders.
- It doesn’t use Ozone.
- Levoit LV-H132 works on three-speed modes and is very quiet in performance.
- Certainly an energy saver, Energy star rating.
- The night light on this air purifier has two brightness levels.
- Levoit comes with a two-year warranty and lifetime support with LV-H132.
- At a price of $90, it is a decent choice.
Hamilton Beach TrueAir Compact
Hamilton Beach TrueAir Compact is one of the most ideal air purifiers for Dog owners. With triple filtration technology and both vertical or horizontal working ability, it is indeed a good choice. It has the following great features.
- Beach TrueAir compact comes with High-performance filters, capable of removing dog hair and dander.
- It comes with two carbon zeolite replaceable filters, which helps greatly in removing dog smell.
- The ultra-quiet motors and fan on Hamilton Beach TrueAir compact can run on three speeds.
- There is a 99% HEPA grade permanent filter. The permanent filters save a lot of money against changing temporary filters. Just vacuum it to clean it.
- This can cover up 140 sq ft of rooms.
- It is affordable at $60
Featured image source: Pets Ami