The Blueair Pro XL Air Purifier has earned the distinction of providing the world’s highest clean air delivery rate (CADR). Pro XL delivers certifiably clean air in rooms up to 1,180 square feet of clean air per minute, with up to 5 air changes per hour. Check out these results Clean Air Delivery Rates: 950 cubic feet per minute for Dust, 900 cubic feet per minute for Pollen and 800 cubic feet per minute for Smoke.Designed for professional performance and superior style the Pro XL Air Purifier is Blueair’s largest unit. Standing 44 inches tall, the sleek and slim air purifier offers the world’s most advanced modular filtration system, in an attractive eco-friendly design that quietly fits in large open living and work spaces.
HEPASilent® Technology – Electrostatic and Mechanical Filtration
The Pro XL features Blueair’s HEPASilent® technology, an innovative combination of advanced filter media and an encapsulated particle charging chamber ensures that Blueair purifiers deliver results far superior than either mechanical or electrostatic technology alone. Blueair Pro Series air purifiers capture 99.97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 micron in size, even on the lowest setting. Pro XL improves your air quality by removing pollen, bacteria, viruses, pet dander, dust mites, and other harmful pollutants from the air that you breathe.
Here’s how HEPASilent® technology works:
- Air is drawn into the Blueair Pro XL unit via its ultra-quiet fan.
- Airborne particles pass through particle charging chamber and are electrically charged.
- Charged particles, large and small, are removed from the air as they flow through the gradient structure filter. High-efficiency filtration captures larger particles like pollen and dust, and the smallest particles like bacteria and exhaust.
Together, the encapsulated charging chamber and high-effiency filtration combine to create Blueair’s patented HEPASilent® technology — delivering maximum clean airflow with minimum noise.
Blueair Pro XL – An Intelligent Air Purifier
Pro XL comes standard with the Air Intelligence Module (known as AIM). AIM continuously monitors surrounding indoor air quality using two sensors: a state-of-the-art optic laser and ceramic sensor, targeting harmful particles and gases in your environment. AIM automatically adjusts the speed setting of the Pro XL to maintain the optimal clean air environment. The Pro XL air cleaner offers 3 fan speeds that are adjustable on the digital operation panel located on the top of the unit.
Naturally Anti-Bacterial and Environmentally Friendly
Blueair high-efficiency filters are made from naturally anti-bacterial polypropylene, an environmentally responsible synthetic, which ultimately breaks down into carbon dioxide and water. Blueair filters will only capture mold particles from the air, and will never grow their own.
Innovative V-Shaped Filter
The filtration system for the Pro Series is unmatched. The innovative v-shaped filter design maximizes filtration area in a surprisingly small amount of space. Uniquely designed to promote peak filtration performance and to resist clogging, HEPASilent® technology brings high efficiency and longer lasting air flow to air purification. The Pro XL comes standard with three high-efficiency Particle Filters.
If smoke and odor control are desired you can upgrade to the activated carbon Blueair Pro Series SmokeStop™ Filter. The SmokeStop™ Filter includes activated carbon and HEPASilent® filtration, is specifically designed for environments with heavy gaseous pollutants, such as smoke, odors, and harmful volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
And, when you need extra protection against gaseous contaminants such as formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide and other volatile organic compounds, you can add the Carbon+ Filter to your Blueair Pro Series Particle Filter or SmokeStop™. The optional Carbon+ Filters are sold individually.
Reduce your footprint
The Pro has earned an Energy Star® rating from the EPA— combining dramatically efficient air cleaning power with a low impact on the environment Using about as much energy as the average light bulb, the Pro Series is designed using environmentally friendly materials such as galvanized steel over plastic, and features filter media designed for maximum air flow made from 100% polypropylene fibers for simple recycling that requires no sorting.
Low electrical currents minimize ozone production, and a sealed steel housing keeps any ozone contained within the unit, actually emitting air with less ozone than incoming air.
Blueair Pro XL Features:
- Pro XL Clean Air Delivery Rates:
- 950 cubic feet per minute – Dust
- 900 cubic feet per minute – Pollen
- 800 cubic feet per minute – Smoke
- AHAM Certified¹ to provide clean air in rooms up to 1,180 sq. ft. (5 air changes per hour)
- Helps reduce exposure to particulates that cause allergic reaction or respiratory distress
- HEPASilent® Pro Series Particle Filter (3 included):
- traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.1 micron (even at the lowest fan speed)
- removes dust, pollen, dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria and viruses
- minimizes air flow resistance, reducing noise and power consumption
- uses environmentally friendly materials with no chemical additives
- Optional SmokeStop™ filter includes HEPASilent® filtration, but also removes 99.97% of gases, odor and VOCs
- 3-speed plus automatic mode on electronic control panel (located at top of unit) with large digital display
- Air Intelligence Module — automatically selects fan speed depending on air quality
- Electronic particle and gas sensors with display
- particle and gas levels detected
- Very quiet operation
- Air intake (side) and output (side) maximizes delivery of filtered air
- Easy filter changes
- Award-winning Swedish design — Sleek and Slim 44″ H x 20″ D x 10″ W at 66 lbs
- Integrated handle for easy moving
- Ozone free
- Energy Star®
- Extended 5-Year Mfr. Limited Warranty²
Engineered in Sweden, the attractive Pro Series blend in seamlessly into your home or work environment. Available in three sizes: Pro XL, Pro L and Pro M, The Blueair Pro Series is the perfect combination of efficiency, elegance and environmental consciousness.
|¹||This Blueair air purifier is certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) for the Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) that has been assigned to the unit. AHAM’s Portable Electric Room Air Cleaner Verification Program provides assurance to the public, through the presence of the AHAM Verification Seal, that the manufacturer’s claimed CADR ratings have been independently verified in accordance with ANSI/AHAM Standard AC-1.|
|²||Blueair air purifiers come standard with a 1-Year Limited Warranty. This can be extended to 5 Years by completing and submitting the Blueair Warranty Application that comes with the product.|
Blueair Pro Series Air Purifiers feature high quality design, materials and workmanship.
To keep your unit in top condition, we recommend routine cleaning. The appliance must be disconnected from the supply mains before cleaning or maintenance.
- Vacuum the air intake grille from the inside when you remove the filter to replace it.
- Wipe the exterior of the unit with a soft, clean, damp cloth.
- Never clean with chemical solvents or corrosive material as these agents may
damage the surface.
- Please review Owner’s Manual for full instructions on your Pro XL Air Purifier
Click here to view the Blueair Pro Series Air Purifier Owner’s Manual, including instuctrions
for the Blueair Pro XL.
Click here to view the
Blueair Pro Air Intelligence Module (AIM) Manual.
Please be aware that we are not able to ship Blueair products to P.O Boxes or non-U.S. addresses, including Canada.