What stands out
- 3-in-1 design – cools, purifies and humidifies
- There’s no permanent installation needed which makes it ideal for moving around the home
- Simply add water to the tank and turn it on for a cooler room
- Included ice packs are ideal on those hot days, making the air even cooler
- The 7-hour timer is perfect in the evening to cool your bedroom as you fall asleep
This powerful 3-in-1 air cooler is perfect for any time of year. Not only does it keep you cool when it starts to heat up outside, it also functions as an air purifier and humidifier to help reduce the impact of allergies and improve the air quality within your room whenever needed. Simply add water to the 6L water tank to start cooling or, for an even cooler environment, add the included ice packs.
With three fan speeds and a useful seven-hour timer you can adapt your cooler to suit your needs while the digital control panel makes it quick and easy to choose your settings. With the ability to set it to switch off or turn on at a chosen time, you can cool your room while you’re out or asleep.
- Dimensions: W26 x H56.5 x D23.5cm
- Weight: 3.51kg
- Fan speeds: 3
- Tank capacity: 6L
- Timer: Up to 7 hours
- Max. air flow: 216 m³/h
- Power: 180W
- Power supply (V): 200-240
- Carry handle and durable castor wheels
- Directional louvres
- Remote control included
- Easy-to-use digital controls
- Honeycomb cooling pads
The AC60E is an evaporative air cooler that cools the air by means of evaporation. When water evaporates into the air, the result is a mixture of air and water molecules. This chemical change requires heat which is taken from the water molecules, resulting in a spot cooling effect, the temperature drop. The air is passed through a special honeycomb cooling pad which expands the evaporation surface and improves the cooling effect while doubling as an air filter. The evaporative coolers must be used in rooms or spaces with good ventilation otherwise the room will get saturated with humidity and the effect of cooling will stop.