- QuietClean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters
- Patented ifD high performance filters capture up to 99% of airborne particles like pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores and smoke from the air passing through the filter
- Captures odors & VOC’s
- Permanent washable filters
- 3 air cleaning levels, LED touch button control
- Electronic filter clean indicator
- Quiet operation
- Electronic push button control with dimmer feature
- Easy reach-through handle makes it easy to move from room to room
- Optional on/off oscillation
- Optional Odor & VOC Reducing Pre-filter (HRF-K2) included. This filter is not washable and should be replaced every 3 months
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier
The Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier captures up to 99% of ultra-fine particles such as smoke, dust, pollen, mold spores, pet hair and dander from the air passing through the filter. The air purifier also traps odors and VOC’s. The Honeywell QuietClean Tower Air Purifier comes with a Permanent Washable ifD filter and an installed Washable Pre-Filter (which should be cleaned every 3 months). The permanent, washable filters offer lasting use and simple maintenance. The air cleaner also includes another option for the Pre-Filter: an Odor Reducing Pre-Filter, which is not washable and needs to be replaced every 3 months. The HFD230BV1 Tower Air Purifier’s quiet operation enables use while others are sleeping, watching TV or working. This tower air purifier is capable of circulating air in the room 5 times every hour. The inclusion of electronic push button controls and a dimmer feature simplify operation to an even greater extent.
K Genuine Pre-Filter
This air purifier works with the Honeywell K Pre-Filter. The Pre-Filter is the first level of filtration and helps capture large particles such as dust, lint, fibers and pet fur and helps to reduce VOCs & odors from cooking, smoke, bathrooms and pets. This filter should be replaced every 3 months. The filter check/reset light will remind you when it’s time to change your filter. Initial filter included. To ensure stated product performance, use only genuine and certified Honeywell replacement filters.
Any air purifier that is AHAM (Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers) Verifide means that it has been independently tested to ensure its efficiency in reducing smoke, dust and pollen in the suggested room size. The AHAM assigns a CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) Rating that measures the volume of filtered air delivered by an air cleaner. The Honeywell HFD230BV1 QuietClean Tower Air Purifier received the following CADR Rating:
- 5 Air changes per hour in a 170 sq. ft. room
- Tobacco Smoke: 110
- Dust: 100
- Pollen: 132
- Uses pre-filter: HRF-K2
- Product Size (LxWxH): 10.04 x 9.65 x 28.74 in.
- Product Weight: 12.42 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Whether you have allergies, asthma or simply want access to fresher, cleaner air in your home, the Honeywell Store has an air purifier for you. Here are a few of the benefits a portable air purifier can offer:
Releases Cleaner, Fresher Air Back into Your Room
- Honeywell Air Purifiers pull in contaminated and dirty air, forcing it through a robust filtration system. This process removes pollutants while capturing odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs). The result is cleaner and altogether fresher air being circulated back into the setting. Honeywell Air Purifiers feature an AHAM Verifide rating that reveals how efficient they are in reducing smoke, dust and pollen (results are based on model and room size).
Captures up to 99.97% of Microscopic Allergens1
- Certified HEPA Filters in Honeywell Air Purifiers capture up to 99.97% of both larger airborne allergens and other microscopic particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air that passes through the filters. Honeywell Air Purifiers offer a highly effective solution for capturing airborne particles such as dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander and mold spores.
Helps Reduce Certain Airborne Virus, Bacteria & Mold Spores2
- A selection of Honeywell HEPA and Air Genius Air Purifiers have been tested to effectively help reduce certain airborne viruses, bacteria & mold spores from the air that passes through the filters.
The Doctor’s Choice: Honeywell Air Purifiers are the #1 Brand Recommended by Allergists3
- Physicians can often recommend air purifiers as part of a treatment plan designed for allergy/asthma sufferers.
1From the air that passes through the filter, 0.3 microns and larger.
2Based on 3rd party independent CADR testing for the smoke CADR value when operated at the highest level. Air circulation depends on many factors, such as room size and configuration. There is no guarantee that all of the air in a room will pass through the filter.
3Based on March 2018 Cascade Survey Research results reporting 48 out of 70 (69%) surveyed Allergists that recommend a brand of portable air purifiers to their patients, recommend “Honeywell” air purifiers as their first choice.
Honeywell QuietClealean Tower Air Purifier with Permanent Filters, HFD230BV1 Video
We make it as easy as possible to ensure you get the lowest prices available:
Send A Request Now
Direct From Warehouse Pricing