Thursday, December 24th
2020 Air Purifier Store Reviews
As the manufacturers of the world’s first residential air filter, IQAir knows what it means to provide clean air. With air purifiers for commercial and residential locations and numerous accolades received for both, this retailer is a name to know when looking for a top-of-the-line air purifier for your home or office.
The IQAir site doesn’t make it easy to see what they have to offer. Shoppers either have to take a short quiz to figure out which of their models will best meet their needs, or click through multiple pages to see the individual models. There’s a small green “BUY NOW” button at the upper right-hand side of the page that took us to the details we were looking for.
In summary, there are three main product lines that IQAir offers:
- The HealthPro series: top rated for Asthma and Allergies, models include the Compact, HealthPro, and Plus. Prices range from $799 to $899
- The GC MultiGas: best for those with chemical sensitivities, this unit’s HyperHEPA filtration even keeps out the most ultrafine particles. This model sells for $1299.
- The Klaus Series Limited Edition: designed for top performance with respect to air quality while also being the most visually appealing, this model combines the HealthPro Plus model of air purifiers and a hand-fitted, solid hardwood exterior meant to complement one’s home decor. This unit is priced at $2500.
IQAir does offer 0% financing options for all of their room systems. Given their prices as listed above, you may need it! However, across the board, users of IQAir’s air purifiers say that they are hands-down the best on the market. If you need truly clean air and can afford the steeper price tag, there are few other manufacturers on the market who can compete with what IQAir provides.
Some of the customer comments include praise like this:
- Best air purifier I’ve ever had.
- Buy this when you’ve tried everything else and you’re still not healthy. You’ll be amazed.
- After just two days of use, I no longer need the allergy meds I’ve taken for years.
- Quiet operation and crisp, fresh air.v
Their reputation is rock-solid, with an A+ rating at the Better Business Bureau and numerous awards from Consumers Digest. And, with a 10-year limited warranty on all models, IQAir is committed to keeping your air clean for a long time. (Just be sure to register your product within 30 days of purchase.) If you do need to return your air purifier, unopened returns are accepted within 30 days of delivery with no restocking
fees. Opened products will be charged a 15% restocking fee, and all returns do need a Return Authorization number.
From our perspective, there is no other air purifier currently on the market that can compare to the air quality IQAir delivers. Time and again, their results speak for themselves. But, because their selection is limited and the price may be too high for some customers, IQAir stops just short of our highest ranking for air purifiers.