We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking precautions to mitigate risk to ensure the safety of you and our team. We continue to operate our branches as we have been deemed a “life sustaining” business. The guidelines below are designed to mitigate risk so we can continue to fulfill our vital role in the supply chain. Branch hours have been shortened so please contact your local branch for more details.
– We encourage you to order via ww…w.johnstonesupply.com,
JS Mobile (our mobile app), email, text or phone call. We
are at our counters to serve you and will place your order
– We are no longer accepting cash or check. Credit card
or on account are the only means of payment
– On account payments can be made on
www.johnstonesupply.com using BillTrust.
– Signatures are not required
– Barriers have been erected in our showrooms to create a
protected area for social distancing.
– We strongly encourage you to use our curbside or dock
– We also have a will call in the protected showroom area for
– No customer will be permitted to leave the protected area or
enter any other area of our buildings.
– We are continuing our delivery process with some changes
– Jobsite delivery will be curbside only. We will not enter a
residence or commercial building
– For deliveries to your place of business, we will leave the
product on the dock and not enter
– Signatures are not required and we will take pictures
Johnstone Supply Internal Processes
– Listed below are some of the procedures we implemented
to protect our customers and team.
– Branch and vehicle sanitization schedule
– Daily employee health checklist
– Staff that can work at home are doing so