The OSO Pure ADP-70 is bringing a lot of questions to our phones. So with OSO Pure’s help* we are going to give you a quick overview of this remarkable new product.
What is an ADP-70?
The ADP-70 is a sanitizing device that circulates ozone to purify the practice’s air and surfaces. Bacteria, viruses, mold, mildew, and other contaminants are continuously rendered harmless. Odors are also eliminated, creating a cleaner, safer work environment. The ADP-70 gives you additional protection by reducing pathogens in the workplace.
How does the ADP-70 work?
The ADP-70 air disinfector utilizes a proven technology commonly used in hospital HVAC systems called Photocatalytic Oxidation (PCO). These charged ions, referred to as Hydroxyl Radicals (HO), are powerful oxidizers that destroy particles as small as .001 microns. HEPA systems only filter particles down to .300 microns. The ADP-70 continuously emits HO for on contact removal of contaminants. The ADP-70 is a perfect tool to include in your infection control battle protecting Doctors, Patients & Staff.
Where can the ADP-70 be used?
It can be utilized anywhere infection control is warranted:
- Patient waiting areas
- Employee break rooms
- Operatory rooms
- Sterilization center
- Lab Processing
- Implant Processing
- Denture making
- Common areas
- Any unconfined area where you want to control pathogens and odors.
What types of contaminants can the ADP-70 remove?
Contaminant removal includes:
- Pathogens – Bacteria & virus
- Particulates – Dust & Allergens
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) – Resins & Formaldehydes
- Chemically Active Compounds (CAC) – Solvents & Compounds
How big is the ADP-70?
- Dimensions – 10.25”H x 9.75”W x 3.75”D
- Weight – 3.0 lbs
- Electrical – 24V DC, .54 amps – 115 VAC adapter included
- Warranty – 1 Year
- Performance – airflow: 70 CFM – ozone output: <0.05 ppm – coverage: 2000 square feet
Is the ADP-70 hard to install?
Weighing 3 lbs and a footprint the size of phone book the system can be mounted anywhere within a practice in minutes.
- 4 light duty dry wall (or similar) screws to mount.
- Mount up high on a wall, above or on top of a cabinet (for optimum performance).
- Plug in the provided 115vac power supply
- No need to be turned on/off as it continuously provides protection 24/7.
We hope this has helped answer some of the basic information regarding the new OSO Pure ADP-70.
Before you go here are a few more Features and Benefits:
- Conforms to EPA safety recommendations.
- Flow of 70cfm or about 2000sqft.
- No maintenance cost or consumables – reusable in-take filter, just rinse with water quarterly.
- Quiet operation – 36 dB(A)
- Low energy consumption 115VAC (optional 24DC)
- Removes unwanted odors
If you would like more information you can find the OSO Pure ADP-70 here. And please feel free to contact us anytime.
*OSO Pure site information, presentation, and data document downloads at osopure.com