How it works:
The REME HALO® in-duct air purifier utilizes RGF’s proprietary Reflective Electromagnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply plenum of your existing air conditioning or heating system air ducts, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier produces low level, airborne hydrogen peroxide that is distributed through the air handler, through the duct system and into the conditioned living space. Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® in-duct air purifier sweeps through your home actively purifying pollutants at the source. In addition, the REME HALO® uses an ionizer to coagulate or stick together airborne particles making them larger in size and easier for your filter to catch. Hydrogen peroxide production occurs naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and is part of nature’s process of cleaning the air.
To learn more about the natural cleaning powers of hydroperoxides Click here
The redesigned and improved REME HALO® whole home in-duct HVAC unit features ion generation along with hydrogen peroxide output, which gives faster kill rates for microbial contaminants in the air as well as on surfaces. The ionizer also drops more particulates from the air, bringing relief to those who suffer from allergies and other respiratory issues. Now with quick release features for the cell and housing for faster cell replacement and an adjustable shroud for customization of the hydrogen peroxide output.
Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed electrician or HVAC professional.
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
• U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
• U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
• Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
• Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
• Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
• Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
The REME HALO® can be installed in a wide variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications where a ducted HVAC system exists. Here are some examples:
• Single family homes, apartments, condos
• In hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and doctor’s offices
• Schools, daycare centers, colleges and universities
• Fitness centers, locker rooms, athletic facilities
• Office buildings
• Veterinary clinics, animal hospitals, kennels,
• Hotels, motels, and resorts.
• Food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities
• Restaurants, diners, and bars
|Recommended Cell Replacement||18,000 – 25,000 hrs.|
|Replacement Cell Part #||PHIC-RH|
|Power Supply||110 VAC 60 Hz|
|Tonnage||2.5 – 16.25|
|CFM’s||250 – 6,500|
|Material||Aluminum / polymers|
|Dimensions||See drawing below|
|Ship Weight||6 lbs.|
|Warranty||5 years ballast / 2 years cell (U.S. only)|
Certifications & Awards
Conforms to: UL 1598:2008 (3rd Edition)
CAN/CSA C22.2 No.250.0:2008
EN 60335-2-65 / A1: 2008