6 Stage Air Treatment
- 1Permanent washable pre-filter captures large particulates and increases life of HEPA filter
- 2H12 class Hospital grade HEPA filter removes 99.5% of airborne particulates
- 3Activated carbon filter to remove gaseous contaminants and odors from pets, mold, chemicals, smoke, cooking and more
- 4Ti02 Catalyst reacts with UV light to destroy Volatile Organic Compounds
- 5Patented UVC/UVV “J” Lamp – 2 High intensity lamps in 1 bulb
- UVC attacks the DNA of microorganisms to destroy biological contaminants such as mold, viruses, bacteria, etc.
- UVV destroys chemicals, smoke, odors, and aerosols
- 6Reflector to increase intensity of the UV lights. Reflector and UV lamp are mounted parallel to airflow to increase surface area and exposure time to the UV wavelengths.
Air quality sensors monitor the air for impurities, automatically adjusting purification rate. This auto-mode offers the best combination of air cleaning and energy efficiency.
Large Capacity : 800 sq.ft
Why WAVE Air Purifier
90% of our time is spent indoors and with tighter built homes we are constantly breathing in dangerous particulates and toxins. We can’t smell or detect the chemical pollutants that come from gases, cleansers, materials and the biological agents such as mold, viruses, pollen, dust mites and bacteria. This is our environment today, and it can lead to asthmatic triggers, respiratory ailments, dizziness and other illnesses.
Clean and freshen your air with the patented, multi-stage WAVE Air Purifier. It utilizes a hospital grade HEPA filter for filtering particulates, a unique Ultra Violet superior purification, and multiple-processes to remove and kill 99% of everyday indoor air pollutants. Breathe Better & Live Healthier.”
THE EPA REPORTS
“On average, we spend about 90% of our time indoors, where pollutant levels can be 100 times higher than those outside. Indoor pollution is estimated to cause thousands of cancer deaths and hundreds of thousands of respiratory health problems each year.”
Features & Benefits
LCD Display specifying Air Pollution Index (API)
Automatic indicator for UV and HEPA replacement (approximately every 2 years or 17,500 hours of operation)
4 fan settings, Remote control and Timer Function
BENEFITS AND ADVANTAGES
Smart Sensing Technology continually samples and monitors the air, automatically controlling the unit’s operation. If pollutant levels start to increase, the unit will self-adjust and operate at a higher speed until conditions are favorable.
Patented “J” lamp utilizing UVC and UVV wavelengths to kill up to 99% of everyday indoor pollutants including mold, viruses, bacteria, other biological contaminants as well as chemicals, odors, smoke, and aerosols. This unique design and the increased surface exposure are not available in purifiers with a single wavelength UV and yields superior results.
Highly rated HEPA filter traps 99.5% of airborne particulates which compliments the UV purification as each is designed for specific pollutants.
Additional processes including a pre-filter, carbon filter for further odor reduction, and a TIO2 catalyst to further destroy Volatile Organic Compounds.
Reflector intensifies the UV energy for increased purification. The increased exposure from the “J” lamp coupled and the reflector provides an unparalleled high kill rate of a wider array of pollutants.
Dimensions: 13”W x 23.5”H x 9.5”D
Airflow: up to 100 cfm
Capacity: 800 sq. ft.
Filter & UV Bulb Replacement: Approximately every 2 years. Pre-filter should be cleaned periodically.