230 functions. No wires. No renovation.
Don’t worry about anything
- Turn off everything in the house by pressing just one button and not worry about the forgotten iron
- Find out that the washing machine began to leak, but the inlet taps immediately closed and the neighbors would not flood.
- Get notified if anything goes wrong.
Manage everything remotely
- Turn on the heating in the country house before your arrival.
- View surveillance cameras from vacation.
- Turn off the set-top box or TV if the children have not done their homework yet.
Perfectly customize your home
- Set up a temperature graph for each room.
- Place additional wireless switches for children and elderly parents
- The light in the corridor at night will not blind your eyes, but will turn on at 30% brightness
- If you open the windows to ventilate the rooms, the batteries will turn off by themselves and will not be wasted.
- Heaters and air conditioners will never clash.
- Forgotten by the included light will turn off by itself when you are gone.
Without wires and repair
- Wireless system. No wires or holes in the walls.
- The sensors are battery operated and are so energy efficient that the batteries last for 1 year.
- Concealed installation of micromodules in sockets and behind switches. The modules are not visible from the outside.
- The flawless design of the devices will suit any interior.
- Easy to expand and supplement.
- You can start with a small kit and add additional modules later on.
- Does not require complex installation, engineering and control wiring.
- Much cheaper than wired counterparts (such as KNX)
- Free handy applications for Iphone, Ipad, Android.
- Easy customization of scripts and rules.
- Control from anywhere.
- Classic switches retain their function.
Reliability and safety
- European equipment manufacturers.
- Frequency certified in the Russian Federation.
- Signal strength 1000 times lower than cell phones and Wi-Fi
- Reliable signal transmission with redundancy
We are official dealers and installers of the best European manufacturers of smart home systems
And also more than 150 apartments and private houses